COVID-19 Published Science and Research
CDC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by learning more about how the disease spreads and affects people and communities. CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report publishes the results of COVID-19 outbreak investigations. CDC’s scientific journal Emerging Infectious Diseases has published dozens of studies by researchers studying COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
- COVID-19 Among American Indian and Alaska Native Persons — 23 States, January 31–July 3, 2020. MMWR
- Disparities in Incidence of COVID-19 Among Underrepresented Racial/Ethnic
Groups in Counties Identified as Hotspots During June 5–18, 2020 — 22 States, February–June 2020. MMWR
- Trends in Number and Distribution of COVID-19 Hotspot Counties — United States, March 8–July 15, 2020. MMWR
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities Among COVID-19 Cases in Workplace Outbreaks by Industry Sector — Utah, March 6–June 5, 2020. MMWR
- Mass Testing for SARS-CoV-2 in 16 Prisons and Jails — Six Jurisdictions, United States, April–May 2020. MMWR
Publications from CDC
Publications From Other Organizations
JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association)
Browse the JAMA Network COVID-19 collection, including Q&A’s with NIAID’s Anthony Fauci, an interactive map of the outbreak, and past publications on vaccine development, infection control, and public health preparedness.