An exclusive benefit for ADAA’s clinical members, the Clinical Fellows Program provides an opportunity to participate in unique professional development activities, demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and to providing quality patient care.
Those selected as an ADAA Clinical Fellow benefit from opportunities to develop and improve clinical and decision-making skills, network with clinical experts and peers, and engage in robust exchanges of information.
Additional Clinical Fellows Program benefits include:
- Special designation in the ADAA Find-a-Therapist online directory
- Recognition on the ADAA website
- Certificate for framing upon completion of the program
- A Clinical Fellow logo to add to your personal website, if requested
- Acknowledgement on your ADAA Conference badge
The Clinical Fellow Program provides a Certification in Anxiety and Depression with the completion of the following requirements:
- ADAA professional membership must be current at all time
- Fellows must be licensed in their state of practice and have proof of current malpractice insurance
- Signed ethics statement, minimum of 5 years in practice from the date of graduation and 3 years continuous ADAA Professional Membership
- Participation in 24 hours of ADAA professional education activities within two years of program registration (registration at the ADAA Conference fulfills that requirement)*
- Participation in 12 hours of ADAA professional education activities every two years to maintain status*
*While ADAA reserves the right to audit CE activities at any time, Clinical Fellows are expected to self-certify.
● $249.00 for initial registration ● $199.00 for renewal every two years
Resources for Clinical Fellows
Pediatrician Outreach Project
Exclusive ADAA member benefit: How can we inform parents and pediatricians about child anxiety? Why spend hours of your own time trying to create material that effectively and concisely communicates the CBT based services that you offer your clients? Let ADAA do the hard work for you. Members can download and access an ADAA Pediatric Outreach PowerPoint presentation and a customizable brochure to help parents and providers learn more about anxiety in children. Both products summarize empirically supported treatment protocols for anxiety and related disorders. These communication tools will assist in facilitating richer working relationships and clinical collaboration with physicians in your community.
A general version is available as a free downloadable PDF.
Please contact Vickie Spielman, ADAA Membership and Marketing Associate Director with any questions.